The 77th session of the UN General Assembly, being hosted in New York City, began on the 13th of September. #UNGA provides a unique forum for discussion on how to collectively accelerate progress towards the internationally-agreed Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), due by 2030. Business Fights Poverty is hosting an exciting virtual summit, broadcast live from New York, to coincide with UNGA.
Over the course of two days, from 20th to 21st September, the virtual Business Fights Poverty Global Goals Summit, broadcasting live from New York, will bring together people from around the world, with the passion and expertise needed to unlock new action.
As part of the exciting agenda, Amref-NBCC is hosting a panel that unpacks the effectiveness of this type of collaboration in driving sustained engagement and behaviour change to improve global health and well-being. It probes whether multi-stakeholder platforms are the way forward for tackling public health issues.
Our panel is taking place on Wednesday 21st September at 10.30AM -11.30 AM EST/2.30PM-3.30PM GMT/5.50 PM-6.30PM EAT.
To attend our panel and get access to the entire Global Goals Summit agenda, register for free with our promo code NBCCSDG22: https://loom.ly/gzYR1GY
- Anila Gopalakrishnan, Global Director, Health and Wellbeing, Unilever
- Martin Muchangi, Director for WASH and NTD’s; LeadLiaison of HBCC, Amref Health Africa
- Professor Myriam Sidibe, Chair of the National Business Compact on Coronavirus and Founder of Brands on a Mission
- Ricky Tapa Thompson, Co-founder and COO, SafeBoda
- Titus Ronoh, Networks Team Lead, Shujaaz Inc
- Dr Ekua Yankah, Head of the NBCC Secretariat,Senior Consultant, Brands on a Mission